CROCK POT FALL CIDER RECIPE


Now, I use my Crock-Pot® slow cooker all year round but in the fall months, it’s definitely working overtime. I save a ton of time without skimping on flavor. It’s my favorite way to cook and it’s perfect for all of our fall favorites and some creative new recipes. 

With all of the amazing warm spices and flavors, the house smells amazing all day and I know that no matter what I try it’s all going to come out amazing in my Crock-Pot® slow cooker. There’s no more worrying about timing and no more fears when I try a new recipe. I am confident that every meal will be a success in my house.

Ingredients
8 cups of water
4 honeycrisp apples
1 pear ( I used a Bartlett pear)
1 orange, sliced
4 cinnamon sticks
2 tbsp mulling spices
1/4 pomegranate seeds

Instructions

Core and slice the apples into quarters
Slice the orange into thin slices

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel